Growing Up!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 3, 2007

Sweetness turns 2




Miranda is 2! I can't believe it. It has gone by SO fast. I love this age. She is so much fun, but I am starting to miss the little baby she was. Luckily, she still is a cuddler (atleast with me). We had her birthday party yesterday. Of course, she got way too much. She is just really loved by lots of people. I get that. We are having to clean out her room and get rid of old toys to make room for the new ones. I have a hard time letting go of her "baby" things. It makes me a little sad. Luke is the absolute sweetest big brother. He made Miranda a card and coloring book. I knew he had made her something but had not seen it until he gave it to her yesterday. The card and the coloring book were the sweetest things I have ever seen. They were absolutely the best gifts ever! He was such a big help at her party. He was even willing to try on some of her new princess attire (see photo!). He will one day regret letting me take this pic! I think the princess attire followed by Luke's enthusiasm playing "kitchen" with Miranda worried DeWayne a bit. It wasn't long into the kitchen play time that DeWayne asked Luke to come out and shoot the BB gun with him. Time to reset the testosterone levels! Miranda had a great birthday and had no problem with it being "all about her"!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love it!! Yes, he is going to get you for that picture one day! I am so excited you have a blog.