Growing Up!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Rick Rocks!!



My husband, being the good guy that he is and knowing I have been a crazy Rick Springfield fan since the early '80's, got us tickets (the best available) to the concert last night. It was at the Wild Horse Saloon in Nashville. It was great because it is a much smaller venue than the previous Rick Springfield concerts I had been to (in '83 & '84). Yes, I'm that old! And guess what, he got so close I was able to touch him, twice! He actually stood on our table and sang. He then spent time on the tables directly next to ours which was just as good as it being our table. 58 years old and the man can still ROCK! DeWayne even had a great time. I don't know what else to say except - We Bopped 'til We Dropped!!


I will let the pictures speak for themselves. The one with an arm touching a leg wearing jeans, that's my arm and Rick's leg!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so crazy I am LMAO!!!!! I especially love the photo of you with your mouth open!!!! Hmmm...$150 for Rick Springfield tickets, $125 for haircut and color before the Rick Springfield concert, $80 for the cute new outfit to wear to the Rick Springfield concert...touching Rick Springfield's sweaty arm while he sings "Jesse's Girl"...PRICELESS.

Mindy said...

I am so happy you got to go to this. What a great hubby you have!! I knew you were excited but I didn't realize it was this weekend!! I am glad you had fun!