Growing Up!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2007

Chores






With 1 dog, 2 cats, 13 chickens and lots of local wild turkey and deer, there are definitely daily chores to be done. Every day we put out corn for the turkeys and deer, feed the cats, feed and water the chickens and collect the eggs. (Don't worry, the dog has a big feeder of food and bucket of water all the time). Luke and Miranda each do their part. Miranda is great at putting out the corn and she likes to help feed the cats. Luke collects eggs while I fill the chicken feed and water containers. I'm just not ready to let Miranda handle the eggs yet! Out by the shed we have acquired a new member of the family. We'll just call her "Charlotte". If you are at all arachnophobic, close your eyes for this pic. We won't be feeding or petting this one!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Dorea - and family!! THanks so much for sharing!! Your kids have grown so much since I saw you last. I'm on gmail (lane625) if you are ever on for a chat. Take care!!

Libby said...

I'm so excited you started a blog! Your kids have grown since I've seen them, and it's only been a month!! I can't believe how big Miranda is now. They are both so cute!