Growing Up!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 11, 2008

6 months in pics

Well, it has been a really long time since I have contributed to this blog. You know how Time Magazine does a "Year in Pictures"? I figured I would do "The last 6 months in pictures". So here we go:

October 2007 - Halloween. I decided last Halloween ('06) that I wanted Luke to be Darth Vader in '07. Obviously, Miranda needed to be Yoda. They even got their light sabers for Christmas '06. That's how sure I was they were going to be Yoda and Darth in '07. Sick, I know, I need help. The whole reason was that I was Darth for Halloween when I was in first grade so I made Luke follow suit. His therapy is going to cost me big in the future!



















Fortunately, when we got to "Trunk-or-Treat" at church, the whole Star Wars clan was there! So fun!

This cute little Ferry was not for Halloween, but just because she can!




















Next we have Luke. He is a proud member of the Cub Scouts. It truly is a "Boys Club". War paint around a bon fire - can I get a big manly grunt please?!!


















December 2007
Leiper's Fork Christmas Parade 2007. Need I say more?














Cookies for Santa! We make cookies every Christmas Eve. Everyone gets in on the decorating. Miranda basically spent her "decorating" time eating the icing.



Christmas 2007! Luke really wanted a guitar for Christmas. I really want him to have some lessons now. Who knows, maybe he'll be the next "Nashville Star". Miranda was excited but still sleepy. There is no sleeping late on Christmas morning!





Strike a Pose!
Note the single mitten on Miranda's hand - this is one of the Starbucks gift card holders, so she had just one.


Well, I have had the most dificult time putting the pics where I want them in this post, so I am going to stop for now. I would love any advice regarding layout for pics in the blog. I will work on the next 3 1/2 months in my next post.
Love to all, Dorea

1 comment:

Mindy said...

The problem with getting pics and word right is that everyone's computer is different do even if you made it look right on your computer, you could go to another and it wouldn't look the way you wanted it. Argggggg! Sometimes, if I have something to say about every pic or every other pic and do them in the center and write above or below each of them. I have spent way too many hours trying to get it right - I am not sure it is possible to really know the correct way.

I love the pictures by the way and I'm glad you are back - not that I don't love Dewayne's posts too!!