Growing Up!

Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Stinkums turns 7!!!! (a.k.a. man, I'm old)

May 22, 2001 - Luke Elias Johnston is born! Fast forward to May 22, 2008: Luke turns 7 years old and has his last day of 1st grade. WOW!

I cannot believe that Luke is 7. Time flies, huh? It amazes me how fast they go from being your little baby to such a big kid. I love when I get to see the kind, thoughtful, loving soul that is in him. Here are some pics of his journey to his 7th year. Enjoy!

My future News Channel 5 anchor!

Or weather man.

Or cowboy.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I love these pictures! Those first couple of him when he was a baby are adorable!!

Susan said...

Thank you for sharing. You cannot imagine how much enjoyment I get out of these pictures. Memories and new updates. Keep up the good work. Love, Mama Suzie